The Second International Conference on e-Learning, e-Education and Online Training (eLEOT) will take place in Novedrate, Italy on September 16-18, 2015.
eLEOT 2015 will be chaired by Giovanni Vincenti (University of Baltimore, USA). The conference is designed to allow for the maximum interaction among participants. Its goal is to foster and support communication among researchers, practitioners, and students. Conference organizers’ belief is that only through presenting personal works and discussing it formally and informally with others researchers can not only share their knowledge effectively, but also cultivate and improve their own ideas. eLEOT 2015 is architected completely around this belief.
The works that will be presented at eLEOT 2015 will focus on the following topics:
- Accessibility and usability of web-based instruction in the classroom
- Augmented reality solutions
- Best Practices
- Big Data in e-learning
- Blended learning
- Collaborative learning and social networks
- High-impact practices in e-learning
- Informal e-learning solutions
- Learning analytics
- Massive Open Online Course
- Mobile Learning
- Security and privacy in education and e-learning systems
- Social and organizational perspectives
- Student engagement
- Teaching/Educational Models, Frameworks and Platforms
- Virtual Learning Environments
Accepted papers will be published in the eLEOT Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines. LNICST volumes are submitted for inclusion to leading indexing services, including DBLP, Google Scholar, ISI Proceedings, EI Engineering Index, CrossRef, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Paper submission deadline: June 8h 2015
Acceptance Notification: June 15th 2015
Camera-ready deadline: July 6th 2015
Find more details here.