A new deadline for BODYNETS 2015, The Tenth International Conference on Body Area Networks, which will be held in Sydney, Australia on September 28 – 30, 2015. Papers submissions will be accepted until Sunday, July 5.
The conference aims to provide a world-leading and unique opportunity for bringing together researchers and practitioners from diverse disciplines to plan, analyze, design, build, deploy and experiment with/on body area networks (BANs).
Chaired by Prof. Eryk Dutkiewicz (Macquarie University, Australia), BODYNETS 2015 will be a great occasion to participate in discussions about key-topics, such as:
- Wearable Computing
- Embedded Devices and Medical Applications
- Communications and Networking
- Systems and Applications – Ambient Intelligence
In addition to the mentioned mainstream subjects, the conference will also feature several special tracks:
- ST1: Wireless Implantable Antennas (WIAN);
- ST2: Human Body Communications (HBCM);
- ST3: Privacy, Security and Trust in Body Area Networks (PSTB);
- ST4: Antennas and Propagation in Body Area Networks (APBN);
- ST5: Unconventional Intrabody Communication (UNIC);
- ST6: Cloud-assisted Body Area Networks (CBAN);
- ST7: Sensors and Algorithms for Human Motion Analysis and Classification (SAHM).
- ST8: Body Area NanoNETworks: Electromagnetic, Materials and Communications (BANN-EMC)
Furthermore, Professor Branko Celler (CSIRO Centre for Computational Informatics) and Dr. Jan Janssen (Design & Development, Clinical & Regulatory at Cochlear) will take keynote speeches during the event.
All accepted papers will be published by ACM. Selected papers will be considered for publication in leading ISI-impacted journals. The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Paper submission deadline: July 5, 2015
Short Papers and Posters deadline: July 5, 2015
Acceptance Notification: July 31, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: August 15, 2015
Find more details here.