The 4th EAI International Conference on Context-Aware Systems and Applications (ICCASA 2015) will take place on 26-27 November, 2015 in Vung Tau, Vietnam.
ICCASA 2015 is a place for highly original ideas about how context-awareness is going to shape networked computing systems of the future. Hence, it focuses on rigorous approaches and cutting-edge solutions which break new ground in dealing with the properties of context-awareness. Its purpose is to make a formal basis more accessible to researchers, scientists, professionals and students as well as developers and practitioners in ICT by providing them with state-of-the-art research results, applications, opportunities and future trends.
Keynite speaker of the conference will be Prof. Vangalur Alagar (Concordia University, Canada) who will give the talk “Autonomic Urban Traffic Controller System – A Cyber-physical Systems Approach”.
Original papers are solicited for the ICCASA 2015. In particular, theoretical contributions should be formally stated and justified, and practical applications should be based on their firm formal basis. Suggested topics include:
– Routing, transport, and reliability issues of context-aware systems;
– Techniques for data dissemination and replication in context-aware systems;
– Applications and middleware support, mobile social networking applications;
– Mobility models and statistical analysis of mobility traces;
– Context and social awareness mechanisms and algorithms.
– Context-aware information retrieval;
– Context-aware profiling, clustering and collaborative filtering;
– Machine learning for context-aware information retrieval and ontology learning;
– Context-aware e-learning/tutoring;
– Ubiquitous and context-aware computing.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Paper submission deadline: August 7th, 2015
Acceptance Notification: August, 31st, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: October 1st, 2015
Find more details here.