The 2nd EAI International Conference on Nature of Computation and Communication will take place in Rach Gia, Vietnam on 17-18 March, 2016.
The ICTCC Conference is a place for highly original ideas about how nature is going to shape computing systems of the future. Hence, it will focus on rigorous approaches and cutting-edge solutions, and will also held the 1st International Workshop on Modeling of Contextual Systems (ICTCC-MCS 2016), the Special Session on Nature of Computation and Communication in Image Processing and Visualization (NCCIPV 2016) and a tutorial about Knowledge Management System.
The conference solicits original contributions based on the following topics:
- Autonomic computing/communicating;
- Amorphous computing;
- Biologically-inspired computing/communicating;
- Cellular automata;
- Cellular computing;
- Collective intelligence in computing/communicating;
- Collision-based computing;
- Computation/communication based on chaos and dynamical systems;
- Computation based on physical principles such as relativistic, optical, spatial, collision-based computing;
- Context-aware computing/communicating;
- DNA computing;
- Evolutionary computing;
- Fuzzy computing;
- Massive parallel computing;
- Membrane computing;
- Molecular computing;
- Neural computing;
- Optical computing;
- Physarum computing;
- Quantum computing;
- Relativistic computing;
- Spatial computing;
- Swam intelligence in computing/communicating.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings will be submitted for indexing by Google Scholar, ISI, EI Compendex, Scopus and many more.
Paper submission deadline:
October 28th, 2015 November 29th, 2015
Acceptance Notification: December 20th, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: January 15th, 2015
If you need further information about the conference, click here.