The 10th EAI International Conference on Pervasive Computing Technologies for Healthcare (PervasiveHealth 2016) is going to take place in Cancún, Mexico on 16-19 May, 2016.
The conference welcomes papers focusing on visions of the future of Pervasive Health Research, for its 4 workshops:
– Collaboration and Coordination in the Context of Informal Care: Pervasive Technology and Ethics (CCCiC 2016): the main output of the workshop will be the identification of elements of an ethics roadmap concerning the design, development and deployment of pervasive health technologies to allow future research on the matter to deepen their understanding on such issues.
– ‘Pervasive Health Workshop on Affective Interaction with Virtual Assistants within the Healthcare Context’: the workshop aims to discuss emerging research on affective interaction with virtual assistants (including those embodied on e.g. robots) and robots in the healthcare context, in particular concerning elderly people with dementia or mild cognitive impairment.
– International workshop on Open Data in Pervasive Health: this workshop aims to build a collaborative network of international research teams which can generate the necessary tools and resources to share data in addition to carrying out large scale evaluations of pervasive health solutions.
– Future of Pervasive Health Workshop: the Workshop aims to provide answer to fundamental questions on this area such as where the Pervasive Health field is moving? What is the relevant research for the future? Will it be connected only to technology or are there other fundamental aspects to bring into? Which are the priorities for new directions of research?
– Designing the CORE: a platform for Connected and Open Research Ethics: participants in this workshop will work to improve the ethical design and review of MISST research.
To see the important dates, click on each Workshop.
For more information about PervasiveHealth 2016 conference, visit the official website.