The 12th EAI International Conference on Heterogeneous Networking for Quality, Reliability, Security and Robustness (QShine 2016) will take place in Seoul, South Korea on July 7-8, 2016.
As the only conference focusing on heterogeneous networking QShine 2016 has been established as the primary venue for researchers and practitioners to disseminate exchange and discuss all recent advances related to heterogeneous networking, particularly for quality, experience, reliability, security and robustness.
QShine 2016 will present three main tracks:
1. Wireless and Mobile Networks
2. QoS, Reliability, and Modelling
3. Network Security
The conference welcomes researches in the following topics of interest:
- Quality-of-Service (QoS) provisioning: architectures, protocols, mechanisms;
- Quality of Experience (QoE): user-perceived quality, cost-sensitive experience;
- Reliability and Scalability: performance, adaptation, cognition, extensibility;
- Security and Privacy: system/network security, user privacy/accountability;
- Robustness: fault/disruption/disaster-tolerance, resilience, survivability;
- Cross-Layer Design, Optimization and Implementation: spectrum/energy efficiency;
- Social and Economic Perspectives: incentive, pricing, billing, governance;
- New Applications and Communication Technologies: cloud, smart grid, SDN.
QShine 2016 will also host two workshops: Sensor Networks and Cloud Computing Workshopand 5G Communication Architecture and Technology Workshop.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of the following EAI Endorsed publications: EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications, EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems. Authors whose selected papers have been accepted and presented at the Qshine 2016 are invited to submit an extended and revised version of their papers to a MONET Special Issue. Please note, that the papers must have at least 30% new material compared to the conference paper.
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
6th March, 2016 17th April, 2016
10th April, 2016 8th May, 2016
8th May, 2016 22nd May, 2016
If you want to know more about QShine 2016, visit the official website.