ICMTEL 2016, the 1st EAI International Conference on Multimedia Technology and Enhanced Learning, will take place in Inner Mongolia, China on August 13-15, 2016.
ICMTEL 2016 serves as a forum for researchers all over the world to discuss their works and recent advances in the field of Multimedia in Technology Enhanced Learning. In particular, the Conference is going to showcase the most recent achievements and developments in multimodal interactive technologies for Technology Enhanced Learning.
Both theoretical studies and state-of-the-art practical applications are welcome for submission. Topics of interest to the Conference are:
- Multimedia Technology;
- Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis;
- Intelligent User Interface;
- Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision;
- Virtual Reality/ Augmented Reality and Human-Computer Interaction;
- Social Computing and Social Media;
- Mobile Technologies;
- Roomware, Ambient Displays and Wearable Devices;
- eLearning Specifications and Standards;
- Learning Analytics;
- Context-Aware Systems;
- Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning;
- Teaching Techniques and Strategies for Online Learning.
To see all the topics of interest, click here.
All accepted papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Selected papers will be recommended to the EI Indexed Journal Int. J. of Advanced Media and Communication and to the SCI Journal ACM/Springer Mobile Networks & Applications (MONET) (IF: 1.045) after the Conference.
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
8th May, 2016 15th June, 2016
2nd June, 2016 5th July, 2016
23rd June, 2016 15th July, 2016
If you need further information about ICMTEL 2016, visit the official website of the Conference.