The 2nd Workshop on Virtual Reality Tools for Education and Training (VRtoolsEd 2016) will be held at the 9th International Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques (SIMUTools 2016), which will take place in Prague, Czech Republic on August 22–24, 2016.
The Workshop is held with the aim of identifying how new developments in VR over the last couple of years have allowed a rethink into what is possible to simulate in VR for Training, Education and Shared Collaborative Virtual Environments.
Suggested topics for the landscape papers are to include but are not limited to:
- VR technology for education/training;
- Methodologies for VR development in education/training;
- Applications/Case studies of VR in education/training in medicine and surgery, cultural heritage, education, entertainment, arts, military and space, automotive industry etc.;
- HCI with VR tools for education/training;
- Evaluation techniques for VR tools for education/training;
- Vision for futuristic VR tools in education/training.
See the Workshop Program at a glance here.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 10th June, 2016
Submission Deadline: 17th June, 2016
Author Notification: 27th June, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: 24th July, 2016
If you want to know more about VRtoolsEd 2016, visit the Workshop page.