The 13th EAI International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services (MobiQuitous 2016), will take place in Hiroshima, Japan on 28th November-1st December, 2016.
The goal of MobiQuitous 2016 is to provide a forum for presenting and discussing high-quality research in the field at international level, involving practitioners and researchers from diverse backgrounds. MobiQuitous 2016 will thus foster research collaboration through focused discussions, interaction and exchange of experiences that will designate future research efforts and directions.
MobiQuitous 2016 will host two great keynote speeches given by: Prof. Hideyuki Tokuda (Keio University, Japan) entitled “Challenges in Creating Smart City Services with IoT/CPS platforms” and by Dr. Xing Xie (Microsoft Research Asia) entitled “Mining Demographic and Personality Attributes from Human Mobility Data”.
The conference solicits technical papers describing original researches on the following topics:
- Wireless Access Technologies;
- Networked Sensing, and Applications;
- Mobile Device Architectures;
- Mobile Systems and Applications;
- Mobile Data Management and Analytics;
- Mobile Multimedia;
- Mobile User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies;
- Mobile User Experience;
- Toolkit and Languages for Mobile Computing;
- Energy Aware Mobile Computing;
- Mobile Cloud Computing;
- Semantic Web Technologies;
- Localization and Tracking;
- Internet of Things – Systems, Data Analytics, and Applications;
- Crowdsourcing – Platforms and Applications;
- Participatory Sensing;
- Social Network Applications to Mobile Computing;
- Context and Location Aware Applications and Services;
- Wearable Computing;
- Body Area Networks;
- Security and Privacy.
Furthermore, MobiQuitous 2016 will also host an Industry Track and 4Workshops:
- Security Technologies in the World with Internet of Things – IoTSec 2016
- Smart Sensing Systems – IWSSS 2016
- Information Flow of Things – IFoT 2016
- Mobile Ubiquitous Systems, Infrastructures, Communications, And AppLications – MUSICAL 2016
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Workshops: The submission due was extended to 21st August. 2016
Notification and Registration opens: 29th August, 2016
Camera-ready deadline: 10th October, 2016
If you want to know more, we invite you to visit the conference website.