The 1st EAI International Conference on Future Intelligent Vehicular Technologies (Future 5V 2016), will take place in Porto, Portugal on September 15-16, 2016.
Future 5V is an annual international conference by EAI (European Alliance for Innovation) and co-sponsored by Springer. Future 5V welcomes research articles in the field of Vehicular networks/communications, covering theory and practices in the after mentioned field of study.
Topics of interest to the conference are:
- Vehicular Technologies and Standards;
- Intelligent and Autonomous Vehicles;
- Intelligent Transportation Networks;
- Intelligent Traffic Monitoring, Control and Management;
- Advanced Public Transportation;
- Advanced Modelling and Simulation Tools for IVT;
- Air, Road, and Rail Traffic Management;
- Advanced Emergency Management through IVT;
- IVT User Services;
- Sensing, Detectors and Actuators for IVT;
- Big Data and Analysis for Vehicular Networks;
- M2M Communication for Vehicular Networks;
- Cloud Computing Practices for Vehicular Networks;
- Intelligent Cooperative Techniques and Systems;
- Localization Algorithms and Services for IVT;
- Secure Communication in IVT;
- Future Perspectives for IVT.
Future 5V 2016 will host a keynote speaker Prof. Jaime Lloret (Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain) with a keynote speech on “Artificial Intelligence in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks.”
All accepted papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Best Papers will be considered for publication in the ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications Journal (MONET).
CLICK TO VIEW Accepted Authors at Future 5V 2016 and the papers they will present at the Conference!
Registration is now OPEN! Register for FUTURE 5V 2016 HERE!
If you need further information about Future 5V 2016, visit the official website.