INTETAIN 2017, the 9th International Conference on Intelligent Technologies for Interactive Entertainment, took place in Funchal, Portugal on 20-22 June 2017.
The Conference celebrated the future of Interactive Entertainment by inviting researchers to submit contributions to developments and insights in the art, design, science, and engineering regarding novel entertainment-focused devices, paradigms, reconceptualisations, and reconfigurations of entertainment experiences.
Enjoy the best moments from #INTETAIN2017!
— EAI Social (@EAI_Social) June 26, 2017
We were delighted to welcome the Keynote Speakers: Prof. Regina.Bernhaupt, IRIT, France, Prof. Clara Mancini, Open University UK, Professor Henrik Hautop Lund, Center for Playware, Technical University of Denmark.
INTETAIN 2017 solicited original, high-quality submissions (full papers, short papers, and interactive posters) in the following categories:
- Entertainment AI: procedural content generation, agents, and machine learning
- Game and character design: tools, theories, and case studies
- Gamification and Serious Games: principles and applications
- Human factors: emotion, immersion, skill, and style
- Non-human agencies: media, music, robot, and animal
- Intelligent environments: ambient, virtual, and mixed reality
- Interactive media: TV, social media, art, and storytelling
- Invasion of entertainment: locative media, mobile guides, and companions
- Novel interfaces and sensors: efficient, multimodal, and bodily interactions
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP.
For further information about INTETAIN 2017, visit the official website