TridentCom 2017, the 12th EAI International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Developments of Networks and Communities, will take place in Wuhan, China on 7-8 July 2017.
The conference will be held with the vision to bring together technical experts and researchers from academia and industry from all around the world to discuss the emerging technologies of Big Data, Cyber-Physical Systems, and Computer Communications.
TridentCom 2017 is proud to introduce a keynote speaker Giancarlo Fortino, of Universitá Della Calabria.
Topics of interest for TridentCom 2017 include:
- Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of 5G Networks;
- Robotics and IoT Infrastructure for the Development AI and Cognitive Applications;
- Big Data Science and Applications;
- Cyber-Physical Systems and Applications: Smart Homes, Smart Health, Smart Grids, IoT and more;
- Emerging Technology in Networking and Communications Emerging Wired, Wireless, and Optical Communication Technology;
- Testbeds for Big data, CPS or Emerging Networking Technology Testbed Development.
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy’ system at Confy, and have to comply with the SPRINGER format. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). All papers, but particularly those nominated for the Best Paper competition, will be automatically considered for publication in an expanded form in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet.
Submission deadline: 7 August 2017
Notification deadline: 7 September 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 7 October 2017
If you want to know more about TridentCom 2017, check the conference official website.