We are very happy to announce that after months of extensive testing, we are launching journal management system eScripts 2.0, improving the workflow of authors, editors and reviewers, while advancing EAI’s mission to reinvent the governance and economy of research and innovation.
- Bidding to review is now available
- Every journal now has a dedicated page with submission instructions for easier sharing
- Design overhaul for effortless navigation and quick access to most important information
- Updated Submission Instructions and Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
We are just as excited to announce that EAI Transactions on Scalable Systems is now indexed by Thomson Reuters, following the indexing of EAI Transactions on Energy Web and Information Technologies by Scopus. You may look forward to more indexing announcements in the near future.
Stay tuned for more eScripts updates as we continue to improve its capabilities and user experience:
- Access to a pool of reviewers from the EAI Community of 150.000 subscribers
- EAI CARE Index – Reward system for authors, editors and reviewers
- Research collaboration opportunities
- Updates to EUDL – European Digital Library to bring you and your research better visibility
- A comprehensive manual for authors and editors
eScripts is run by EAI – European Alliance for Innovation, a non-profit organization established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.
Take a tour of eScipts 2.0 here.