TIE 2017 – The 1st EAI International Conference on Technology, Innovation & Entrepreneurship will take place at Canterbury Christ Church University, the UK on 11–12 September 2017.
The central theme of this conference is business innovation’. In particular, this conference will focus on the application of creative mindsets to support cross-fertilization of ideas between the worlds of business, science and the arts. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform where practitioners from the fields of technology, business, and the arts can come together to explore the potential synergies that might arise from pooling different perspectives on creativity for the purposes of creating more innovative and fruitful businesses.
Topics of interest:
- Technological change and development in engineering,
- Computer science and big data
- AI and mixed reality technology
- Internet of Things
- Future technology applications
- The economics of science, research or R&D, and technology
- Policy and R&D management
- Organizational change: the resource-based view of firm, dynamic capabilities, absorptive capacity, core competencies and organizational learning
- Sociology of innovation: the diffusion of innovations, innovation and sustainability, environment policy
- New venture creation: new opportunities in technological change,, creative marketing, product development, networking & resources.
- New venture funding and support: sources, innovation hubs, and accelerator programs
- Innovation and entrepreneurship: new technology-based product management, entrepreneurial orientation, and innovation strategy, competitive advantage
- Creativity: employee creativity, creative process in organizations, methodologies, and tools to promote and facilitate creative idea generation
- Firm growth and innovation: SMEs’ growth and development, innovation management and the role of technology in healthy growth
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI Elsevier, ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Accepted authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through the next EAI endorsed publications: EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems.
Full Paper Submission deadline: 14 July 2017
Notification deadline: 31 July 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 14 August 2017
Know more on the official conference website!