The 6th EAI International Conference on Serious Games, Interaction and Simulation (SGames 2016) will take place in Porto, Portugal on 16-17 June, 2016.
SGames 2016 will be a multidisciplinary approach to the presentation of research, theory, application, practice and validation in the field of Serious Games for any level and any area. As such it covers areas like cognition, psychology, technology-enhanced education, evaluation and assessment, multimedia and information technology, interaction and simulation. SGames 2016 is interested in new scientific approaches and results from experiments and real-life applications.
The Conference invites submissions that deal with issues including:
– Technology, tools and systems for Serious Games;
– Game platforms, toolkits, frameworks, engines, APIs and libraries;
– Game interfaces (input devices, speech, gestures);
– Content generation tools;
– Immersive Environments, virtual environments, virtual reality, augmented reality, mixed reality use for Serious Games;
– Games for education and training;
– Games for emergency and disaster management, crowd simulation, crime scene investigation;
– Games for health, medical training, therapy;
– Games and art;
– Serious Games for other purposes;
– Games for science and research.
To see all the topics of interest to SGames 2016, click here.
Furthermore, SGames 2016 will host a great keynote speech by Dr. Sylvester Arnab (Coventry University, UK).
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Selected papers, particularly those nominated for the Best Paper competition, will be automatically considered for publication in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Serious Games.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 15th March, 2016
Notification Deadline: 4th April, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: 18th April, 2016
If you need more information about SGames 2016, visit the conference official website.