IISSC 2017 – 2nd EAI International Conference on ICT Infrastructures and Services for Smart Cities will take place in Brindisi, Italy on 20-21 April, 2017.
The core mission of the conference is to address key topics on ICT infrastructure (technologies, models, frameworks) and services in cities, in order to enhance performance and wellbeing, to reduce costs and resource consumption, and to engage more effectively and actively with their citizens.
Potential topics of interest, which can be investigated from different perspectives (social, organizational, technological) include, but are not limited to, the following application domains:
- Agriculture and Food
- Smart Energy & Smart Buildings
- Mobility, Transports & Logistics
- Environment Management and Sustainability
- E-tourism & E-culture
- Urban Security
- Effective Experiences about smarter and sustainable cities
- Significant activities empowering Smart Citizenships
- Socio-Technical Systems
- Societal impact of Smart City solutions
- Public-private partnerships enabling Smart City Solutions
- Successful projects and initiatives for Smart Cities
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP. Authors of the Best Papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of the EAI Endorsed Publications.
Full Paper Submission deadline: 15th December 2016
Notification deadline: 4th February 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 27th March 2017