The 2nd edition of the EAI International Conference on Interoperability in IoT (InterIot 2016), will take place in Paris, France on 26-28 October, 2016.
InterIot 2016 will bring together practicing engineers and advanced researchers to share the state-of-the-art around interoperability in the IoT, analyse what is needed, and identify the work that lies ahead to increase the number of interoperable IoT products.
Read here our interview with Dr. Nathalie Mitton (Inria Research Centre) and Prof. Thomas Noel (University of Strasbourg), General Chair and Co-Chair at InterIoT 2016.
Furthermore, Prof. Manfred Hauswirth (Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems-FOKUS) will participate in the Conference as a keynote speaker, with the speech ‘Linking everything‘.
InterIoT 2016 solicits original contributions in the following topical areas:
- coexistence and interoperability;
- experimental results on interoperability;
- standardization activities around interoperability;
- novel protocols and techniques which favor interoperability;
- studies on interoperability between different protocols, hardware and technologies;
- gap analysis on interoperability;
- architectures enabling interoperability, virtualization;
- novel architectures for interoperability testing;
- tools and testbeds to support interoperability testing;
- open-source projects around interoperability in IoT;
- interoperability between different IoT implementations;
- survey on interoperability and heterogeneity in IoT infrastructures.
Accepted papers will be published by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP. Authors of the Best Papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through the Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications.
Full Paper Submission deadline:
22 July 2016 10th August, 2016
8 August 2016 26th August, 2016
7 September 2016 16th September, 2016
For further info about InterIoT 2016, visit the official website of the conference.