The 13th EAI International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services (MobiQuitous 2016) will take place in Hiroshima, Japan on 28th November-1st December, 2016.
Despite the considerable research effort in the area of Ubiquitous Computing in the past decade, and the maturity of some of its base technologies, many challenges persist. The goal of MobiQuitous 2016 is to provide a forum for presenting and discussing high-quality research in the field at international level, involving practitioners and researchers from diverse backgrounds. MobiQuitous 2016 will thus foster research collaboration through focused discussions, interaction and exchange of experiences that will designate future research efforts and directions.
MobiQuitous 2016 will host two great keynote speeches given by: Prof. Hideyuki Tokuda (Keio University, Japan) entitled “Challenges in Creating Smart City Services with IoT/CPS platforms” and by Dr. Xing Xie (Microsoft Research Asia) entitled “Mining Demographic and Personality Attributes from Human Mobility Data”.
The conference solicits technical papers describing original researches on the following topics:
- Wireless Access Technologies;
- Networked Sensing, and Applications;
- Mobile Device Architectures;
- Mobile Systems and Applications;
- Mobile Data Management and Analytics;
- Mobile Multimedia;
- Mobile User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies;
- Mobile User Experience;
- Toolkit and Languages for Mobile Computing;
- Energy Aware Mobile Computing;
- Mobile Cloud Computing;
- Semantic Web Technologies;
- Localization and Tracking;
- Internet of Things – Systems, Data Analytics, and Applications;
- Crowdsourcing – Platforms and Applications;
- Participatory Sensing;
- Social Network Applications to Mobile Computing;
- Context and Location Aware Applications and Services;
- Wearable Computing;
- Body Area Networks;
- Security and Privacy.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Paper Submission Deadline: June 27th, 2016
Acceptance Notification: August 29th, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: September 28th, 2016
If you want to know more, we invite you to visit the conference website.