The 1st EAI International Conference on Future Internet (FI) Infrastructures and Enablers (FINE 2016) will take place in Puebla, Mexico on 25-27 May, 2016.
FINE 2016 aims at progressing and advancing on topics of high relevance with Future Internet’s impact on technology, governance, and innovation. This conference builds on the fact that Future Internet testbeds and their flourishing Future Internet enablers have radically changed the ways of interacting, living and socializing. It also aims at offering the ground at which scientific and technical discussion will progress among technology stakeholders, academia, governance and the society on all open and emerging issues with respect to Future Internet infrastructures and enablers which radically empower to deliver services and applications able to disrupt, transform and innovate.
FINE 2016 will be co-chaired by Prof. Athena Vakali (AUTH, Greece) and Prof. Miguel González-Mendoza (ITESM, Mexico), and it will also host a keynote speech by Prof. Schahram Dustdar (TU Vienna, Austria). The Conference invites research papers presenting new results and highlighting on:
- FI based Smart Services and Applications;
- FI Infrastructures & Enabling Technologies;
- FI Context-Aware and dynamically personalized services and applications;
- FI Semantics and Social Concepts;
- FI and Social Networks Cross-Disciplines;
- FI enablers for Society and Innovation;
- FI enablers for Entrepreneurial Growth;
- FI for Identity, Trust and Privacy;
- FI Governance and Policies;
- FI Security and Resilience Aspects;
- FI Solutions for Sustainability;
- FI Societal Impacts;
- Linked Open Data in the FI: Architecture and Design Issues;
- (Auto-) Identification of Resources in the FI Architecture;
- Smart Cities and FI Testbeds;
- Agile and Smart Services in the FI Era;
- Design, Implementation, and Analysis of novel FI Platforms;
- Experimental Results and FI enablers capabilities;
- Securing the FI Infrastructure;
- Big Data and FI: Challenges, Limitations, and Implementations;
- Novel Network Analytics on the Future Internet;
- Collective Intelligence for FI Innovative Solutions.
Accepted papers will be published in the FINE 2016 Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Best Papers will be considered for publication in the ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications Journal (MONET). Selected papers will be invited for publication in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet.
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
December 15th, 2015 January 15th, 2016
Notification Deadline: February 25th, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: March 25th, 2016
For more information, visit the official website of the conference.